Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.
Carmela Otarra says
I am looking for an internship in Europe for 2014. Currently, I am in my second semester as a postgraduate student (Master of Tourism) in Monash University, Australia. I am looking forward to your favourable reply.
Alexandra Olaru says
Founded in 2010, Casa Gracia is situated in the heart of the city. Guests have the pleasure of staying in a building typical of the Modernist period, which still maintains its distinctive style and character today. During the last two years, the hostel has seen a significant growth and we are now able to accommodate up to 270 guests over 6 floors.
As our structure is expanding, we would be delighted to offer students the opportunity to join our team. We are looking for applicants with an interest in Tourism/ Events/ Social Media/ Administration/ Copywriting/ Marketing/ Kitchen etc.
We pride ourselves on being a friendly and supportive team, open to students from all over the world (EU-nationals as non-EU nationals as well). Our main focus is to ensure that guests feel at home during their stay. Casa Gracia offers comfort, fun, tranquillity and security in one of the best areas of Barcelona. We strive to offer our guests more than just a bed by organising different daily, weekly and monthly events in the hostel (concerts, photography exhibitions etc.)
For the Reception/ Events Department internship, the main tasks of the student include:
• Welcoming guests at reception and giving general information about the city
• Promoting and informing the guests about Casa Gracia’s daily/ weekly and special events as well as the events going on in Barcelona
• Helping the receptionist with their daily tasks
• Creating and developing hostel events
• Participating in departmental meetings in order to brainstorm and discuss practical matters
• Helping the Events Manager to find suppliers and negotiate budgets
• Collaborating with the Public Relations Department in order to promote the hostel’s events to the general public
• Ensuring the successful execution of events
For the Kitchen internship, the main tasks of the student include:
• Support the hostel´s cooker in her work
• Assist in cooking meals
• Innovate presentation and cooking techniques for the meals
We are looking for students who speak English (other languages are highly valued), are very communicative, organised, dynamic, keen to learn and able to work as part of a multifunctional team. We are interested in building a team with a diverse range of skills and abilities, therefore students from all fields are welcome; marketing, management, human resources, tourism etc. We offer interns free accommodation, Spanish classes, and team building activities.
For further information, please do not hesitate to contact me at email@example.com.