Sweden: the country
Sweden is a Scandinavian country in the north Europe, and one the most rich countries of the European Union. In fact Sweden has the 11th highest per capita income and it´s recognized by his high standards welfare and health care public system. Sweden ranks highly in quality of life, health, education, protection of civil liberties and human development. On the other hand Climate in Sweden is in between continental and sub-arctic, and winters can be harsh. For this reason most of their 10 million inhabitants live in the southern part of the country, while in the nothen part only small or medium towns can be found. Stockholm, Gothenburg and Malmö are the main cities of Sweden. Nominal GDP per capita is as high as 52,300 USD, but also purchasing power adjusted GDP is 51,300 USD. So salaries are high, and living costs are not low but still being reasonable, very good news.
Economic Sectors in Sweden
The main industries include motor vehicles, telecommunications, pharmaceuticals, industrial machines, precision equipment, chemical goods, home goods and appliances, forestry, iron, and steel. Traditionally a modern agricultural economy that employed over half the domestic workforce, today Sweden further develops engineering, mine, steel, and pulp industries that are competitive internationally, as evidenced by companies like Ericsson, ASEA/ABB, SKF, Alfa Laval, AGA, and Dyno Nobel.
Companies in Sweden.
Swede has not always being a rich country, in the past centuries agricultural his main sector economy. Nowadays Sweden further develops engineering, mine, steel, and pulp industries that are competitive internationally. The total list of Swedish relevant companies is really huge, but just to name some: Pharma: Apoteket, Astra-Zeneca (SE-UK), BioGaia, Meda AB, etc. / Security Services: Loomis, Securitas Direct, etc. / Industrial: ASEA, Atlas Copco, Bahco, NOHAB, Vabis, Sandvick, ABB Group, etc.
Just think about any sector, and you can find a lot of top competitive Sweden companies, you can click here for a more detailed and large Sweden companies list.
To summarize, Sweden is one of the most attractive and well paid places you can to live and to find a job or an internship.
Find placements and internships in Sweden:
- Graphic design internship
- Sales and Marketing internship
- Communications and Storytelling Fall Intern
- Digital marketing internship
- Internship Machine Learning
- Städare till Blidöbygdens Skärgårdsservice/ Cleaners to Blidöbygdens
- Electrical Engineering Internship
- Product Manager Intern [Tom Clancy's The Division 2]
- Graduate Internship (Medical Science)
- Graduate Internship (Social Science / Humanities)
- Internship within Sales - Beauty Care Retail
- Marketing intern for Spatten AB
- Company Coordinator/Head teacher, Project Management/Games & It
- Summer Internship Sales
- Sales Internship - Autumn