Chemical Engineering in one the most flexible engineering disciplines are required in a lot of different business sectors. And if we are talking about start a career as chemical engineer in USA, the number of interesting possible choices is so big, that’s not easy to decide. So, let me try to help you with your choice.
All USA motor companies or foreign motor companies located in USA. Are involved in big R&D programs to improve their combustion engines, reduce pollution, and get the better performance and reliability to their products. Chem engineers are the backbone of this developments. Also, this companies needs talented chem engineers involved in other important issues (plastics, materials, etc.), think about Ford, Chevrolet, Toyota, etc.
Food the food companies, chem engineering is a must. It’s a question of health, taste, manufacturing process, etc. Food giants like Proctle & Gamble look for talented students for the programs.
EPC Engineering Companies
This kind of companies are responsible to design and to build chemicals plants for their clients. The beginning of this works starts always with the chemical process definition: energy and mass balances for all different chem process and product lines involved. Companies like Fluor, Foster-Wheeler, KBR, Hallyburton, Jacobs Engineering etc. Employ chem engineers as the backbone of their engineering teams.
Oil & Gas and Energy
USA was and it’s one of the countries with the most developed Oil & Gas Industry. For exploration of new resources and operations of facilities and refineries, chem engineer will be required.
Renewable Energies: New Batteries, and chemical energy storage technologies are trending topic, and the way industry can help us to start a new era, without fossil fuels.
As stated at the beginning, there are million choices for a chemical engineer in USA. Make you choice, and enjoy a career than can change the future, and make you proud.
Find chemical engineering internships in US
Chemical engineering internships in US: your internship across United States via Tuinternship.
- Chemical Lab Intern- Fall 2021
- Valve and Specialty Application Engineering Internship- Spring 2022
- Chemical Engineering Intern
- Research & Development Engineer Internship in Cincinnati, OH, USA
- Summer Internship 2021/22 - Environmental, Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical & Civil Engineering
- 2021 Engineering Fall Co-Op
- ENTRY LEVEL CHEMICAL ENGINEER
- Year-Round Internship - Fuel Cell Manufacturing R&D: Quality Control
- Assistant Piping Engineer - Oil, Gas & Chemical (Kansas City)
- Process Engineer Internship - Summer 2022- Future Opportunities
- Sourcing Analyst, Chemicals- Entry level
- Microbiology Paid Internship - Fall 2021
- Chemical Lab Technician- Fall 2021
- Service Desk Internship - IT Support Team
- Engineer I - Chemical Processes - KS/AL - RCH