When you talk about aerospace engineering, probably most people think about Boeing, or NASA. But don´t forget about European industry also.
The best known European aerospace company probably is Airbus. Actually, most important airlines like Emirates, uses the Airbus A380 as the backbone of their fleets. Airbus, like most European aerospace companies are part of the corporation Airbus Group SE, previously known as EADS (European Aerospace and Defence Society). Airbus Group SE includes: Airbus (commercial planes), Airbus Military (A400M program, aviocar, etc.), Airbus Astrium (space & satellites), Airbus Defense (Eurofighter Thyppon, Dassault Aviation), etc. In addition to Airbus Group, you can find in Europe: BAE System (British aerospace), Saab aerospace (Saab Gripen), among many other.
On the side of Space industry, you can find the ESA (European Space Agency), that have the Arianne rockets program, and it´s member of the ISS (International Space Agency)
Of course aerospace engineering graduates, are also hired by other kind of companies, to develop important task (R&D, aerodynamics, new materials development, advanced structural design, etc.).
Find aerospace engineering internships in Europe:
- Internship Commercial - Communication - Marketing H/F
- R&D Internship
- Design Engineering - 12 Month Internship
- Daher Internship H/F - 20/01/2020 16:34:52
- 3D Modeller Internship (12 month FTC)
- R&D Internship
- INTERNSHIP - Strategic Marketing
- Internship: MBD Software Development and Testing
- Internship - IOT software Developer
- Webmaster Internship M/F
- Aerospace Engineer Summer Internship
- Internship in Engineering
- Technical Internship - Avio Aero Engineering
- Digital Design Internship
- ExxonMobil Engineering Internship with Dutch language skills in Rotterdam - The Netherlands